|Exchange Your Old Nail Polishes For Brand New Zoya Colors|
Trade in your old nail polish (any brand, used or unused) for ZOYA, the smart choice! Zoya the pioneer of the BIG3FREE and the BIG5FREE movement, is officially 10-Free and breathable since our formulas have never included ethyl tosylamide, TPHP, xylene parabens, or lead. As the trusted brand among professionals and women who want cutting edge color with the safest formula available, we want to give you the opportunity to trade in your unwanted brands for a healthier alternative. Let’s make it the standard that #HealthierIsHappier!
How The Exchange Works…
1. Add a minimum of 6 bottles of polish (no more than 24 bottles) to your cart – Consumer accounts ONLY. In the event that you are a salon professional, please contact your market coordinator and they will help you with the exchange.
2. Apply Code: GOZOYA and a 50% credit will be deducted from your exchange order – FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED!
3. Complete checkout and you’re all set! If you need further instructions on sending back your unwanted polish.
The exchange runs on the honor system, which means you are not obligated to send in your unwanted polish – we assume you’re going to do the right thing! If you choose to send back your polishes, please check with your carrier of choice for shipping guidelines and restrictions for nail polish.
USE CODE: GOZOYA
For all my MAC Select members… MAC has a new EXCLUSIVE goody for us.
A 6 lip color palette!!
A runway staple around the world, this new M·A·C Lip Palette is our Artists’ favourite backstage secret weapon. Features six of our bestselling matte Lipsticks. Available in limited supply for M·A·C Select members ONLY!
- Kinda Sexy : Neutral Pinky Rose (Matte)
- All Fired Up : Bright fuschia matte (Retro Matte)
- Lady Danger : Vivid bright coralred (Matte)
- Candy Yum Yum : Neon pink (Matte)
- Ruby Woo : Very matte vivid blue red (Retro Matte)
- Flat Out Fabulous : Bright plum matte (Retro Matte)
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
- Matte: matte finish
Apply to lips with a fingertip or lip brush such as the 316 Lip Brush.