I’ve made the switch to iPhone. I’ve been an avid Samsung Galaxy phone woman for I don’t even know how long. Before the Galaxy’s came out, I had Blackberry’s.
I’ve made the switch and I had to get all new accessories. I just purchased this Rose Gold charging stand from Amazon. I paid for this, just for disclosure.
Some reviews on this on Amazon are negative but it’s referencing the iPhone 6’s. I don’t know how this works for those but for my iPhone 7 Plus, it works perfectly. I may also be the exception and just received the good one. Who knows?!
Once I put my iPhone on it, it sits perfectly on the charger thingy. I actually don’t know the correct terminology for the thing that sticks out and enters your phone. It just sits there sturdy and chills out until I pull my phone out of it.
I’m on this Rose Gold kick, so of course I had to select a Rose Gold color stand. I love the way that it just looks all nice, stick, and chic sitting on my counter.
Again, the reviews on Amazon states the iPhone 6. This works perfectly for my iPhone 7 Plus. I’m glad I bought this. It chills out on my marble wine rack that’s in my living room.
Here’s what their Amazon store states:
- Aluminum made,sturdy,less than 80 grams,lightweight
- Highest standard of quality cables, covered by premium quality braided nylon jacket. Red Gem cables are durable enough to withstand heavy usage, but still in great performance without any change. Ultra Compact aluminum lightning connector ensures complete safety and reliability, its head works with nearly all cases.
- [Great Charging Performance] Sync and charge at the same time at the fastest speeds on your windows PC or Mac. Its durability, connectivity, combatibility, and performance is 100% guaranteed.
- [Using for] Compatible with iPhone 6 iPhone 6 Plus,iPhone 6s iPhone 6s Plus,iPhone5, 5c, 5s, iPad Air, iPad with Retina Display, iPad mini, iPod Touch 5th gen, and iPod Nano 7th gen
- [Lifetime Guarantee] We back them all with 100% lifetime warranty. Every cable you ordered from Red Gem enjoy a free replacement or full refund. If you have any questions or problems, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Now, it doesn’t say in there anything about being compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, but I’m telling you that with mine, it does work. I’ve had mine for 2 weeks now, but if anything goes south of mine, I’ll update y’all!
What iPhone 7 Plus accessories do you have that I should get?