You know I’ve been raving about the Macadamia Hair treatment oil as of late, but I received this Mastey’s Color Protecting Leave In Oil Treatment in one of my GlossyBoxes so I decided to give it a go the beginning of this year.
I’m actually loving this treatment oil a whole lot better!
It’s very light and has a amazing light scent to it.
I decided to look up the information on it, and found out its quite pricey too. Of corse it would be! Anything I find that I love would be.
It’s $25 for a 2 fl oz bottle or $40 for a 4 fl oz bottle.
My daughter has also been using it and loving it, but now that I know the cost of it, she’s gonna have to back away from the bottle! IT’S ALL MINE! I’m jus’ sayin’.
Do you blame me?
Now, here’s some photos of me this morning. Mind you that I just woke up so I’m not looking all fabulous.
And Yes, I’m wearing Hello Kitty pajamas.
(I’ve told you that I’m just a big kid in a adults body.) 🙂
Awesome light feeling
Makes my hair feel great
• 100% VEGAN• NO ANIMAL TESTING• NO PARABENS OR HARSH PRESERVATIVES• GLUTEN-FREE• NO SODIUM CHLORIDE• NO MEA OR DEA• NO SYNTHETIC DYES
Not readily available to purchase off the shelf (That I know of around here)
Here’s what the Mastey’s website has to say about the product.
Mastey’s Color Protecting Leave In Oil Treatment is a special combination of Certified Argan Oil, Olive Oil, and GrapeSeed Extract. This unique combination provides the maximum protection and healing for color treated and damaged hair.
Argan Oil infuses hair with natural nutrients to help repair and protect color treated hair from styling heat damage; Olive Oil helps to soften and moisturize the hair and scalp, and the powerful Anti-Oxidant Grape Seed Extract helps to prolong the life of your hair color.
These three ingredients in combination with Mastey’s vegetable based natural moisturizing factor, rice amino acids (rice proteins) for reconstruction, and Vitamins E, and B5 make this leave-in oil treatment the perfect solution for damaged or color treated hair.
• Adds incredible softness and shine • Protects hair from thermal styling damage
• Speeds up hair drying time by atleast 25%
• Revitalizes and repairs your dry and damaged hair
• Made with certified argan oil from Morocco
• Seals the cuticle to protect and prolong the life of your hair color
• Enriched with Omega – 3, Omega – 6 and Omega – 9
• Rich in facty acid lipids, anti-oxidants, vitamin E, and natural moisture
• 100% VEGAN
• NO ANIMAL TESTING
• NO PARABENS OR HARSH PRESERVATIVES
• NO SODIUM CHLORIDE
• NO MEA OR DEA
• NO SYNTHETIC DYES
So will I be repurchasing?
Most likely when I have extra cash flow.
So Dolls, What do you use in your hair for treatment?
(Share with me in the comments)
Until Next Time Dolls,