Zoya Whispers Transitional Eastyn Nail Polish
Zoya #HealthierisHappier Nail Polish Exchange Program
Trade in your brands for the smart choice today! Not only was Zoya the pioneer of the BIG3FREE and the BIG5FREE movement, we’re technically 8-Free since our formulas have never included ethyl tosylamide, xylene or parabens. As the trusted brand among professionals and women who want cutting edge color with the safest formula available, we want to give you the opportunity to trade in your unwanted brands for a healthier alternative – especially since many of you are concerned about the current formulas that you are using. Let’s make it the standard that #HealthierIsHappier!
The Zoya Focus Collection features six strong, solid shades that anchor a look for fall as stand-alone shades. The densely pigmented cream formula features a unique, micro-grind pigment that allows for extra-smooth, streak-free application.
· Charli (ZP807) – a dusty taupe cream with a hint of green, a perfect neutral.
· Desiree (ZP806) – a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
· Hannah (ZP805) – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
· Janel (ZP804) – a deep red cream with a rich warm undertone.
· Lidia (ZP803) – a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones.
· Sia (ZP802) – a true, royal blue cream. NOTE: This is a highly pigmented shade – make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
Six, jewel toned liquid metal shades. The unique, micro-grind metallic pigment of the Zoya Flair Collection is fully blended into a vibrant base, creating the effect of brilliant colored melted metal!
· Tris (ZP813) – a blackened, brushed nickel liquid metal.
· Cinnamon (ZP812) – a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for Zang Toi NYFW F/W15.
· Aggie (ZP811) – a gold holo-flip, liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with one coat or fully opaque in three coats!
· Ember (ZP810) – a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
· Giada (ZP809) – a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.
· Estelle (ZP808) – a blue on blue liquid metal with a blackened base.
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$9 (US), Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
* **BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.
I love when the weekend comes because that is when I can paint my nails any color that I want to. Unfortunately, in my uniform I can only wear neutral colors. So I’m very grateful that Zoya made some natural nail polish collections as well. But for today, I am wearing Zoya Veronica and I am wearing Zoya Noir on my ring fingers.
I also topped it off with Seche Vite top coat.
So what do you think?
Love them or Hate them?
You tell me.