Apothecary Extracts Tea Tree Oil
- One of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.
- Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste. Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.
- Every purchase comes with a FREE eBook 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil. We provide you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house. This is your’s to keep even if you return the tea tree oil.
- We Have the Tests to Prove Our Tea Tree Oil’s Purity and Potency. Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. We have the Gas Chromatography Report to prove our tea tree oil is 100% undiluted, and without impurities. Find out what the Aborigines have known for centuries about this amazing gift from nature.
Their Australian tea tree plantation has received awards for its industry-leading, conservation farming practices. They have the smallest carbon footprint of any producer of pure and natural Tea Tree Oil. The Australian Parliament has invited them to represent farming operators at a Carbon Farming Incentive forum. They were one of the first producers to be accredited under the Australian Tea Tree Industry Association Code of Practice. The nutrition program for the Tea Tree plants is based on organic fertilizers. When using pesticides (a necessity to ensure the health of the plants) they employ a shield sprayer to minimize any contact with the plant. Whenever possible natural crop protection products are used. Learn About the Brand Apothecary Extracts was founded in 2013 because, as consumers, we were tired of not knowing what was in our essential oils. There are so many vendors that dilute their essential oils, or use unsafe extraction processes which contaminate the final product. The only way to be sure what is in your essential oils is to test them. But the tests are expensive so most brands don’t want to pay for this. Or they don’t want you to know the results!
They will only carry essential oils that we are 100% confident represent the best quality and potency available. And we’ll show you the test results to back it up.
Apothecary Extracts is committed to selling only the purest essential oils, and we have the tests to prove it. Available for purchase exclusively on Amazon.com.
WHAT I USED THIS TEA TREE OIL FOR:
- Redness on skin
- Toe fungus on my pinky toes (I know right, GROSS!)
- Moisturizer ( I made my own little moisturizer cocktail)
First be warned by the super strong Tea Tree Oil scent. It is 100% Tea Tree Oil, so you should expect as much.
As I stated earlier, I wanted to try this for my acne scars, the redness on my skin, the yucky toe fungus that I have on my pinky toes, and for my scaly scalp. I also did notice when I was outside hanging out that there were a ton of mosquitos just sucking the blood out of me. I know that some essential oils are like a natural repellent for mosquitoes. So I gave it a go and it actually worked. So that’s a plus.
Since the aroma is super strong, I made my own little moisturizer concoction and added a few drops of the tea tree oil with it. the aroma wasn’t all that strong anymore but you could still tell that it was there. And it did its job.
With this huge 4 ounce bottle you can get so many uses out of it. The possibilities are endless.
When you go into beauty stores, on each aisle you will see a product that has some type of tea tree oil in it. So that has something to say about the great uses that you can do with this product.
Get yours at: Apothecary